ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
- No campaigning of any type is allowed in the Board of Elections office at any time.
- Requests for information must be submitted in writing to the Board of Elections office or by completing a Data Request Form. Lists can be emailed free of cost or printed at a cost of fifteen cents per page. Lists will be provided as soon as reasonably possible and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Once One-Stop voting begins, if a candidate has any questions or concerns about election related matters, please call our office with your questions at (252) 335-1739.
- One stop voting will be located in the Edgewood Center auditorium located at 1409-B Parkview Dr.
- To receive a mail-in absentee ballot for an election, a voter or the voter’s near relative or legal guardian must use the State Absentee Ballot Request Form. Candidates may not be a witness for an absentee ballot unless the voter is a near relative. See statutes G.S. 163-230.1 and G.S. 163-230.2.